Year 2015 is almost over, which means holiday season is here. But before you turn off your (playing games able-) devices, let me wish you a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
For our studio, this was a year of leaping forward. Let me recap some of our achievements and noteworthy events:
- Showcasing “The Great Wobo Escape” on Digital Dragons 2015 in Krakow, Poland
- Release of The Great Wobo Escape on Android (Google Play Store and NVIDIA Shield Hub)
- Several updates, many improvements and lots of new features after release (some of them coming soon!)
- Post mortem talk on large local game conference Game Developers Session, in Prague, Czech Republic
With all those New Year resolutions that you might set for yourselves, let me add few wishes. For games and gamers in general, I wish for games you play / create in 2016:
- to be more varied, more innovative in gameplay and art
- to be great in narrative and characters, not avoiding sensitive topics but rather present them in mature ways
- to have larger, supporting and constructive communities of players and fans
- last but not least, have more fun with games!
All the best into 2016!
Matej & gamifi.cc games